Paneer Pasanda is one of my favourite Dish. Today I prepared it for Lunch. It is delicious and easy to cook. My hubby likes Paneer dishes so I always try to make something new for him. You can enjoy cutlets with your evening tea as well. I am sure you are going to love it. Learn How to make Paneer Pasanda at home.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients For Paneer Cutlet:
|Paneer, grated||250 gram|
|Pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|green chilly, chopped||3|
|Bread crumbs (crushed)||3 teaspoon|
|All purpose flour ( Maida)||2 teaspoon|
Ingredients For Gravy:
|Onion||2 medium size|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Coriander Leaves||For Garnish|
1.Take the grated paneer in a plate and add onion, chilly, pepper powder, salt and bread crumbs. Mix it well, make small tikis from the mixture as shown below in the image.
2. Now take 2 teaspoon maida and dissolved in half cup of water. Take the Paneer tikkis and dip in the dissolved paste of the flour, then coat it in the bread crumbs and arrange in a dish. Heat the oil in a non stick pan, fry these coated Paneer tikkis until golden brown from both the sides as shown below in the images.
3. Now heat the oil in another pan, add ginger, garlic, onion and almond. Fry till onions are light brown. Cool it at the room temperature.
4. Now take the cooled onion mixture in a grinder and grind it to make a fine paste. You can add 2-3 tbsp water while grinding this mixture.
5. Heat 4 tbsp oil in non stick pan, add ground paste and cook it on low flame for 5-6 minutes. Then add red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt.
6. Cook the spices on low flame till oil shows separtely. Now add beaten curd into it .
7. Cook for another 7-8 minutes till oil shows separately. Now the gravy is ready. Arrange Paneer cutlets in a serving dish .
8. Now pour the Gravy in arranged cutlet dish and garnish with coriander leaves and chillies. Serve Hot with Chapattis .