Here is a tasty recipe that can be prepared in less than half an hour and is loved by everyone. Paneer Makhani is quite an amazing dish, I wanted to create such recipe from a very long time as majority of ER readers are Paneer lovers. So this post is for you guys.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
|Ginger||1/2 inch piece|
|Canola oil||2 teaspoon|
|Cardamom green||2 no’s|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Tomato ketchup||1 teaspoon|
|Cashew nuts paste||1/2 cup|
|Dry fenugreek leaves||2 teaspoon|
1. Microwave chopped tomato and ginger in a deep dish with 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes.
2. Blend tomatoes and ginger to a puree in a blender. Heat the pan with ghee and oil and add tomato puree, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, tomato sauce,sugar and salt.
3. Cook it on medium heat till oil shows separately. Grind cashew nuts with 1/2 cup water and add this cashew nuts paste and dry fenugreek leaves to pan. Mix it well and cook it on medium heat for another 3-4 minutes. In another pan sprinkle 2 teaspoon oil and fry paneer cubes just for 1 minutes. You don’t need to fry the paneer till golden in color.
4. Now add fried paneer to the spices.
5. Add enough milk to get a thick red gravy in the pan and cook for 5 more minutes. Switch off the flame and add cream, Paneer makahani is ready, serve hot with chapatti, rice, kuclha or naan.