Paneer do pyaaza is made from lots of onion and spices. This dish is perfect for bachelors because in this dish you don’t have to grind any spices.You can prepare it just in 20 minutes without any effort and make your dinner Yummy. My mom usually makes this dish with mutton but as I am a vegetarian, I tried this with Paneer. Believe me it is super amazing spicy and yummy. Follow my easy recipe with step by step picture and procedure. Try it at home and let me know how was it.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
|Onion( medium size)
|Tej-patta / Bay leaf
|Dry red chilli
1. Cut the paneer into cubes and chop onion as shown below in picture. Heat the pressure cooker with oil and add onion. Fry it for about 1 minutes.( No need to fry onion for more than one minutes,onion should not be brown)
2. Now add all the spices into pressure cooker except paneer. Add 1/2 cup water and close pressure cooker.
3. Cook for about 10 minutes on medium heat. Open pressure cooker and it will look like this as shown in picture.
4. Cook for 2 more minutes on low heat and then add paneer cubes into it.
5. Mix it well and cook for about 2 minutes on low heat till oil shows separately. Paneer do pyaaza is ready, serve hot with chappatti or rice.