Presenting yet another delicious recipe of Paneer only for you. Yes, I know how much you love paneer. :-).
I shared the recipe of Khoba Roti in the morning, which I had with this super delicious thing called Paneer Capsicum Masala.
Prepare this Paneer Capsicum Masala at home by following the simple and easy step by step recipe posted below along with photos.
Preparation Time: 15 – 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
|Capsicum, shimla mirch||1 medium size|
|Cashew nuts, kaju||10-12|
|Poppy seeds, khus-khus||1 tbsp|
|Sugar, chini||1/2 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder, haldi||1/2 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Butter, makhhan||2 tbsp|
|Cumin seeds, zeera||1 teaspoon|
|Pav bhaji Masala (Ashok brand)||1 teaspoon|
|Red chilly powder, lal mirch||1 teaspoon|
|Fenugreek leaves, kasoori methi||1/2 teaspoon, crushed|
|Coriander leaves, dhaniya patti||1 tbsp|
1. Cut the paneer and capsicum into half inch cubes. Chop the tomatoes. Keep the spices ready. Heat the pan with oil and temper with cumin seeds.
2. When cumin seeds starts crackling, add chopped tomato and salt. Cook covered on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes till the tomato is mushy.
3. Add cashew nuts, poppy seeds, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala powder, pav bhaji masala powder. Cook for another 2-3 minutes till the tomato is completely mushy. Switch off the flame, let it cool at the room temperature.
4. Grind the cooled mixture in a grinder and grind it to make a fine paste.
5. Heat another wok with oil and add diced capsicum. Cook for one minute on a medium flame. Then add the ground paste and cook it on a low flame till the spices oil shows separately.
6. Add chopped coriander leaves.
7. Add butter, 1/4 cup of water and fenugreek leaves. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
8. Add paneer cubes and cook covered for 1 more minutes. Switch off the flame.
9. Garnish with cream and chopped coriander leaves. Delicious paneer capsicum masala is ready to serve. Serve hot with Khoba roti, Butter Naan or chapatti.