Mutton Korma is one of the heritage foods of the indian culture. ,I would like to tell you that mutton in Urdu is called Gosht and Rogan is the oily layers forms on it that is in red colour.It is Spicy And Delicious too ,Learn How to Make Mutton Korma.
Preparation Time :10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
|Cumin seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||a small pinch|
|Mace||a small pinch|
|Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||2 teaspoon|
|Coconut Crushed||4 teaspoon|
|Coriander Powder||2 teaspoon|
1. Heat oil into pressure cooker for few Minutes, Add Chopped onion , Bay leaf and Cinnamon stick, and fry till onion are golden brown.
2. Then add mutton and fry for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. Grind ginger and garlic together .
4. Add ginger and garlic paste into cooker and fry till oil shows separately as shown above in picture.
5 .Now Grind Cumin seeds ,clove ,Cardamom green ,cardamom brown ,nutmeg ,mace ,pepper corn.
6. Add this paste into cooker ,add red chilli powder ,Turmeric powder ,coriander powder ,2 cup of water and salt .
7. Close cooker and bring to full pressure on high heat ,then slow flame and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Remove cooker from heat and allow to cool naturally.
9. Now grind Khus-khus ,Coconut crushed ,cashew nuts ,almonds together.
10. Add This paste into Cooker And Cook till Thick Gravy and oil shows separately.
11.Now Mutton is Ready , If you want light gravy ,add 1 cup water and Cook for another 2 minutes.
12. Serve Hot With Rice Or Chapattis or Bread.