Prepare these Kebabs at home, you can also use Chicken instead of Mutton, but the whole procedure will remain the same. You will easily find all the Masalaa (Spices) in your Kitchen.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time :15 Minutes
|Bengal gram (Chana Daal)||1 cup|
|Garlic (Lassan)||2 Tablespoons|
|Cumin Seeds (zeera)||2 Tablespoons|
|Cardamoms (brown) (Moti elaichi)||2|
|Cardamoms (green) (choti elaichi)||4|
|Bay Leaf (Tej patta)||2|
|Nutmeg (zaiphal)||A large pinch|
|Mace (javitri)||1/2 Tablespoon|
|Red chillies (Lal mirch)||6-7|
|Green chillies (hari mirch)||6-7|
|Onions chopped||2 medium|
|Coriander Leaves||4 Tablespoons|
1. Mix all ingredients except onions,coriander leaves,green chillies, into a pressure cooker.
2. Close Cooker, Bring to full pressure on high heat, Reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes .
3. Remove cooker from heat, allow to cool naturally.
4. Open cooker and grind whole ingredients.
5. In a pan, heat oil for about 3 minutes, add chopped onions and green chillies. Fry till onions are Pale Brown.
6. Then mix fry onions and chillies into grind paste.
7. Add coriander leaves into stuffing.
8. Make small meat balls in using your palms and fry them.
9. Serve them with Chopped Onions and Lemon.