I’ve shared quite a lot of Paratha recipes on the blog, but last night when I looked at the Archives of the Paratha recipes, I found that there was no recipe of Mooli Paratha.
So, here I am preparing this delicious paratha. You will find the recipe of it in this post below.
Preparation Time: 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Radish / Mooli, grated||2|
|Wheat flour||1.5 cup|
|Red chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Green chilly, chopped||2|
|Coriander leaves, chopped||1 bunch|
|Oil||for cooking the parathas|
1. Peel off the skin of radish and wash it with the tap running water. Grate the radish in a grater. Chop the leaves of the radish.
2. In a bowl, add wheat flour, grated radish and chopped leaves, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, cumin powder, chopped onion, green chilly, salt and coriander leaves.
3. Mix it well, add little water and knead the flour well to make the stiff dough.
4. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Take one portion of the dough and roll it into a circle of 7-8 inches in diameter.
5. Put the rolled paratha on hot tawa.
6. Turn it after 30 seconds and apply oil. Turn again and apply oil from the other sides too.
7. Cook the paratha on a medium to low flame till light golden spots appear from both the sides. Do the same with the rest of the dough. Delicious paratha is ready to serve, serve hot with your favourite pickles and curd.