I shared the recipe of the Baby Corn Manchurian yesterday that I had with this fried rice. Now, it’s a little tricky to prepare the fried rice that would taste like the ones you have in restaurants.
The rice is boiled in salted water so that the salt gets distributed to the rice evenly. I’ve added easily available veggies in it, feel free to add or subtract them as per your convenience.
Follow the easy step by step recipe along with photos, I hope you will love this one as well.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 13-17 Minutes
|Basmati Rice||2 cup|
|Cabbage, chopped||1 cup|
|Carrot, chopped||1/2 cup|
|Capsicum, chopped||1/2 cup|
|Beans, chopped||1/4 cup|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoon|
|Garlic, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Soya sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Green chilly, chopped||3|
|Pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon|
1. Clean, wash and soak the rice for half an hour.
2. Boil 1 litre water in the wok, add salt and soaked rice in the wok. Cook it till the rice properly cooked, drain the water and keep the rice in a plate.
3. Chop all the veggies finely. Heat the oil in a wok and saute with garlic.
4. Add onion and fry it till the onions are translucent in the color. Add carrot, capsicum, cabbage, green chilly, and beans in the wok.
5. Cook the veggies on high flame for 2-3 minutes. Add soya sauce and salt.
6. Add cooked rice, vinegar and pepper powder. Mix it well, cook it on high flame for 3-4 minutes with continuous stirring with spatula. Delicious Fried rice is ready to serve, Serve hot with Manchurian, chilly paneer or with your favorite gravy.