Chilli paneer is the favourite dish of my husband, and he usually likes the combo of fried rice with chilli paneer. You can also prepare this delicious dish just in 20 minutes and treat yourself. Follow my easy recipe with step by step pictures.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Soya sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Corn flour||5 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||small pinch|
1. Cut the paneer into cubes, Take paneer into bowl, add corn flour and pepper powder.
2. Sprinkle little water and mix the paneer cubes well. Heat the pan with oil and deep fry the paneer cubes till golden brown from all the sides.
3. Now heat the pan with oil, sauté with garlic and green chilli.
4. Add capsicum and onion. Fry it for 2 minutes on high flame.
5. Add soya sauce, salt, vinegar, red chilli powder and 2 cup of water. Let it boil for 1 minutes. Take 2 teaspoon of corn flour and mix it with 2 teaspoon of water. Add this paste in boiling water.
6. Then add fried paneer cubes and cook on high heat for 1 minutes. Chilli paneer is ready and serve hot with Fried rice.