Here is the recipe of Chili Paneer I prepared for lunch today. And it’s delicious.
I have to admit that this is by far the best Chili Paneer I’ve cooked, so, this blog is not only helping you become better at cooking but I am also learning new things every single day.
So, I’ve posted the exact steps I used to prepare this Delicious Chili Paneer, follow them and get them cooked in your own kitchens, I hope you are going to love it.
Preparation Time: 10-12 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 Minutes
Ingredients to coat the paneer:
|All purpose flour||1/3 cup|
|Corn Flour||1/3 cup|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Soy Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Red chilly sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Orange food color||a pinch|
|Vegetable oil||for deep frying|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|Ginger, finely chopped||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic, finely chopped||2 teaspoon|
|Onion, separate the each layers and cut into cubes||1|
|Capsicum, cut into 1/2 inch cubes||1|
|Soy sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Corn flour (dissolve in 3 tbsp water)||1 tbsp|
|Pepper Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Green chili, roughly chopped||4-5|
Check out the Video Version of this Recipe
Note: All the cooking process should be done on a high flame.
1. Keep all the ingredients ready for chili paneer. Combine all purpose flour, corn flour, baking powder, salt and soy sauce in a bowl, add 1/2 cup water and make a thick batter. There should be no lumps in the batter.
2. Add red chilly sauce and food color, mix it well. Now coat the paneer cubes with this batter.
3. Heat the wok/kadai with oil and deep fry the coated paneer on a medium to high flame till golden and crisp. Take the fried paneer from the oil and put it on the tissue paper to get rid of extra oil. Do the same with the rest of the paneer cubes. I fried in 3 batches.
4. Now heat another pan with oil.
5. Saute with onion on a high flame. Add ginger and garlic after 30 seconds or till the onions are translucent in the color. Cook it on a high flame for another 30 seconds.
6. Add green chilly and capsicum. Cook it for another 1-2 minutes.
7. Add water and soy sauce. Let it boil for 1 minute.
8. Add pepper powder, salt and dissolved corn flour paste. (When you add corn flour paste, keep stirring with spatula to avoid any lumps in the gravy) You will notice that the gravy starts thickens at this stage.
9. Then add fried paneer cubes. Mix it well with the gravy, cook it on a high flame till the gravy is thick and paneer cubes well coated. Switch off the flame, Serve hot with fried rice or noodles.