It’s amazing how the taste of the same chicken changes when cooked with different ingredients, and the wonderful thing is that all taste heavenly. Take this recipe as an example. You will spend just 30 Minutes cooking it but will remember eating it for quite some time. Treat yourself, read the recipe below.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
|Chicken (Boneless)||500 gram|
|Corn flour||3 teaspoon|
|Black pepper powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Soya sauce||2 teaspoon|
|Red chilli sauce||2 teaspoon|
1. Take chicken pieces in a bowl, add egg, 1 teaspoon corn flour, salt, pepper powder and 1 teaspoon soya sauce and mix well. Refrigerate it for 3 hours. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces on medium to low flame till golden brown and properly cooked.
2. Heat oil in a pan , add chopped garlic and sauté for half a minute. Add green chilli and sauté for another half a minute.
3. Then add onion and capsicum and sauté for one minute.
4. Add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, salt and stir once. Add 2 cup of water and bring it to boil.
5. Add fried chicken pieces in a pan and mix well. Blend the remaining corn flour in 3 teaspoon of water and mix it in boiled water. Add vinegar and mix well. cook on medium heat for 2 minutes, Spicy chilli chicken is ready. serve hot with butter Naan or chapatti.