Last time I shared the recipe of Grilled chicken, you can take it one step further and try this amazingly delicious chicken roll. As the grilled chicken is rolled into the paratha, it makes you feel filled for a longer time and can be had as a brunch or something as between the meal food. I prepared this chicken roll the other day and everyone loved it.
Try this simple and easy recipe with step by step picture.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minute
|Chicken (Boneless)||250 gram|
|Ginger-garlic paste||1 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Fenugreek leaves /kasoori methi||1 teaspoon|
|Capsicum (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Tomato (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Onion (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Processed Cheese ( Amul)||1/4 cup grated|
|Green chutney||2 teaspoon|
1. Take chicken pieces into bowl and add pepper powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, yogurt, salt and fenugreek leaves. Mix it well and refrigerate overnight for marinating.
2. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard the marinade. Grill it for about 10-12 minutes on each side
3. Take flour in a bowl and knead into a smooth and soft dough. Take an orange size ball from the dough and roll it like a chapatti.
4. Put the paratha on the hot tawa and drizzle some oil to cook the paratha until light brown spots appear from both the sides. Take cooked paratha in a plate and apply green chutney and cut the grilled chicken into small pieces as shown below in the picture. And spread it over the one side of the paratha where you have applied the green chutney.
5. Also spread some chopped onion, capsicum, tomato and mayonnaise and then spread the grated cheese (as shown in the image below)
6. Now, roll it as shown in the picture and close it using toothpick and put it in the Microwave for two minutes so that the cheese gets melted and gels with the other ingredients.