Yesterday, I made Paneer Kalimirch and my husband said, he wants to eat Butter Naan with it. I decided to it making it at home and searched on Google and got an awesome Naan recipe. I prepared it and it was amazing as you can look in the picture.
We enjoyed Naan with Paneer Kalimirch. Follow my easy Naan recipe with step by step pictures.
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
|Flour/ Maida||3 cup|
|Baking Soda||1 /4 teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 teaspoon|
1. Take bowl and add flour , baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix it well. Then add curd, milk, oil, and sugar.
2. Knead the flour to make soft dough and covered it with muslin clothes for about 2 hours.
3. Take an orange size ball from the dough and roll it into elongated shape as shown below in picture. Then apply 1 teaspoon water on the top of Naan.
4. Heat the non-stick tawa and put the Naan on the tawa from the side where we have applied water so that it sticks to the tawa. Remember that flame should not high or not low. You will cook your Naan on medium flame. When you see the Naan is puffed up on the top then turn the tawa upside down to cook the Naan on direct flame.
5. After cooking the Naan on direct flame the Naan will look like this as shown below in picture. Now Apply butter on the top of Naan and serve hot with your favourite meal. I served with Paneer Kalimirch.
If you are non-vegetarian serve with Chicken Kalimirch.