We rarely put stuff like this on the Internet as it increases the demand of inviting n number of friends and family and let them have it. It seems that everyone like Chicken Recipes, specially the fried chicken.
Tandoori Bharwa Chicken (or Bharwan Tandoori Chicken) will remind you of our previously shared recipe of Chicken Afghani. We are trying our very best to make it easy and simple to prepare such delicious and wonderful recipes at home. Follow this easy step by step recipe
This Guest Recipe is Submitted by Shaheen Khan who is passionate about cooking and loves trying out new recipes, specially Chicken Recipes. If you have a great recipe to share, please read how to submit your recipes at Evergreen Recipes.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for Stuffing:
|Roasted Cashew nuts
|Yellow chilli powder
|Garam masala powder
Ingredients for first Marination:
|Black pepper powder
Ingredients for second Marination:
|Grated Processed cheese
|Black pepper powder
|Green chilli chopped
|Coriander roots chopped
1. Heat butter in a pan, add roasted cashew nuts.
2. Then add chicken mince and sauté until meat turns white. Add salt, yellow chilli powder, garam masala, chopped green chilli, coriander and saffron. Cook until moisture evaporates and the mixture becomes completely dry.
3. Remove from the heat and let it cool. Clean, wash the chicken and pat dry.
4. With a knife tip make a deep slit along the bone. Stuff each chicken pieces with this mixture.
5. Apply ginger- garlic paste , lemon juice, salt, black pepper powder and keep aside for 1 hour.
6. In a deep bowl, put grated cheese, egg white and mix with the palm gradually. Pour cream and further mix so that it becomes a smooth paste. Add the remaining ingredients and mix. Put marinated chicken into this mixture. Rub well along with the marinade and keep aside for 3 hours. Take a skewer and skew chicken pieces horizontally.
7. Leave a gap of at least an inch between each chicken pieces.
8. Roast in a moderately hot tandoor or over a charcoal grill for 10-15 minutes. ( You can also grill it in microwave oven )
9. Brush it with melted butter and again roast for about 5 minutes. Serve hot with your favourite chutney and salad.