Here is the recipe of Schezwan Baby Potato. It’s the deliciousness of potato cooked in the amazing gravy of Schezwan sauce.
We cooked this for the Saturday lunch, enjoyed with the whole family. Goes well with both Rice and Chapati.
Make your normal day a good day by having something as nice as this one. You will fine the step by step method of this recipe below along with photos of every step. I hope you will love it.
Preparation Time: 15-17 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
|Baby Potatoes ( Boiled and peeled)||20-25|
|Vegetable oil||3 tbsp|
|Schezwan sauce||2 tbsp|
|Corn flour||2 tbsp|
|Coriander leaves||for garnish|
1. Wash and boil potatoes. Peel off the skin of the potatoes
2. Prick the each potato with fork and sprinkle some salt. Heat the pan/wok with oil and add potato.
3. Fry it till light golden spots appear on it.
4. Add Schezwan sauce and mix it with the potatoes. I used my homemade Schezwan sauce.
5. Add water and mix it well. When the water starts boiling add dissolved cornflour with continuous stirring with spatula to avoid any lumps in the gravy.
6. Add vinegar and salt. Cook the gravy for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame. Serve hot with fried rice or noodles. I had this with matar pulav.