Chicken is a dish which is famous in all over the world for mouth watering tandoori varieties, curries, tikkas and gravies. Today, I prepared fried chicken for my family. And it was delicious as you can see in the photo above.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
|Cumin Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Chat Powder/masala||1 teaspoon|
|Food colour, orange||1/8 teaspoon|
1. Take ingredients as shown below. Then wash chicken well, add Lemon and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
2. Now Grind onion, ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom brown, cardamom green and pepper to make a smooth paste. Now add red chilli powder, chat powder, salt and food colour, mix it well.
3. Add this paste into the Chicken, mix it well for marination and keep it aside for 3-4 hours.
4. Now heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add marinated chicken and cook on medium heat for 10 -15 minutes or till the chicken is properly cooked.
5. Now chicken is Ready, Garnish with Onion and Coriander leaves. Serve hot with your favourite dip, chutney or sauce.