Chicken cooked in yogurt imparts a unique flavour to the curry. This recipe is very hot and spicy.This is one of the tastiest recipe of chicken you are every going to experience. I can bet on that.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
|Red chilli powder||2 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1 teaspoon|
|black pepper||1 teaspoon|
|Ginger||1 inch pieces|
|Cashew nuts||6 nos|
1. Marinate chicken with the yoghurt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, garam masala powder and coriander powder. Refrigerate the chicken for 3 hours. Heat the oil in a pan and fry chicken for about 8 minutes and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry onions until golden brown as shown below in picture and keep aside.
3. Grind ginger, garlic, pepper, cardamom brown and green, cinnamon stick and cloves together.
4. Heat the oil in pan and add grind spices, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt. cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Then grind fried onion as shown below in picture.
5. Add grind onion in a gravy and dahi. cook on medium heat for about 3 minutes. Grind Khus-khus, almond and cashew nuts together.
6. Add this paste in a gravy and cook on slow heat for about 5 minutes. Now add fried chicken and mix well. Add 2 cup water and cook covered on medium heat for about 5 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves. Dahi chicken is ready and serve with naan or roti.