This is spicy Chicken korma, I prepared this for dinner last night, I had to hurry to prepare dinner as there was a surprise visit from my relatives. This is something that could be prepared in just half an hour. But there is no compromise on taste as it is equally delicious just like Chicken Biryani.
Preparation Time : 15 Minutes
Cooking Time :15 Minutes
|Ginger||1 inch piece|
|Cumin Seeds||2 teaspoon|
|Pepper corn||1/4 teaspoon|
|Nutmeg||a small pinch|
|Mace||a small pinch|
|Coconut grated||3 teaspoon|
|Red chilli powder||1 teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||2 teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 teaspoon|
1. Wash chicken with the help of lemon and keep aside. Heat the oil in a pan , add chopped onion, cinnamon stick and bay leaf. Fry onion until golden brown.
2. Now add Chicken and fry it on medium heat for 6-7 minutes. Grind ginger and garlic together, add ginger and garlic paste into chicken and fry it on slow heat for another 7 minutes and keep aside.
Note : Don’t fry chicken on high heat otherwise it would have a bad smell )
3. Now take ingredients as shown below and grind in a mixer to make smooth paste. Heat the oil in other pan , add grind paste and chopped tomato.
4. Now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt. Fry it on medium heat until oil shows separately as shown below in picture.
5. Now the gravy is ready, mix this gravy in fried chicken and add 3 cup of water. .
6. Cook covered on medium heat for 5 minutes. Serve hot with matar pulav or Naan/chapattis.